The Road to DOT Compliance Starts with Us
Call Us Today!
DOT Compliance Help, Inc. Areas of Service
Nationwide DOT Training and onsite support
Click on your area below for more information on DOT compliance services
- Atlanta GA area as well as Columbus GA, Augusta GA, Macon GA, Savannah GA, Athans GA, and many more
- Boston MA area as well as Worchester MA, Springfield MA, Lowell MA, Cambridge MA, and many more
- Chicago IL area as well as Aurora IL, Rockford IL, Joliet IL, Naperville IL, Springfield IL, Elgin IL and many more
- Columbus OH area as well as Cleveland OH, Cincinnati OH, Toledo OH, Akron OH, Dayton OH and many more
- Dallas TX area as well as Garland TX, Plano TX, Arlington TX, Fort Worth TX and many more
- Denver CO area as well as Colorado Spring CO, Fort Collins CO, Lakewood CO, Thornton CO and many more
- Detroit MI area as well as Grand Rapids MI, Warren MI, Sterling Heights MI, Ann Arbor MI, Lansing MI and more
- Houston TX area as well as Pasadena TX, Sugarland TX, Humble TX and many more
- Indianapolis IN area as well as Fort Wayne IN, Evansville IN, South Bend IN, Carmel IN, Fishers IN and more
- Las Vegas NV area as well as Henderson NV, Reno NV, North Las Vegas NV, Paradise NV and many more
- Memphis TN area as well as Nashville TN, Knoxville TN, Chattanooga TN, Clarksville TN, and many more
- Milwaukee WI area as well as Madison WI, Greenbay WI, Kenosha WI, Racine WI, Appleton WI and many more
- Minneapolis MN areaST Paul MN, Rochester MN, Bloomington MN, Duluth MN, Brooklyn Park MN and many more
- Oklahoma City area as well as Tulsa OK, Norman OK, Broken Arrow OK, Lawton OK, Edmond OK and many more
- Philadelphia PA area as well as Pittsburgh PA, Allentown PA, Erie PA, Reading PA, Scranton PA and many more
- Phoenix AZ area as well as Tucson AZ, Mesa AZ, Chandler AZ, Gilbert AZ, Glendale AZ, Scottsdale AZ and more
- Seattle WA area as well as Spokane WA, Tacoma WA, Vancouver WA, Bellevue WA, Kent WA and many more
And many many more. If your area isn’t listed please call us at 847-836-6063
Mike, good job! learned lots but still have lots more to learn. Its was good to also visit with you. Thanks for your service to this great nation or ours! Mike take care. Jim
Great place to start if your just starting to get into the transportation industry, Mike is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Hey, Omar! Thank you for the review. We enjoyed having you in class!
DOT Maintenance Management was my third webinar. Mike was very informative as usual. I love that he gives tips how to catch up if you miss something or improve your practices.
Took Supervisor Drug Alcohol webinar this morning - very informative. I'm not usually a fan of online training but this worked in a pinch
I loved Day 4 class. Learned a lot - where to look for training info, what to do (after DOT visit). On Monday I will be reviewing our training material, policies. Very satisfied
Submit your review